Friday, October 10, 2008

This Time Last Year...

October 2007 was busy and oh so fun. Currently, I am loving Portland, but I'm starting to miss everyone a little more distinctly. (Luckily I'll be seeing a lot of the peeps in a few weeks!) Today, I shall lovingly reminisce on this time last year.
Photobucket
Corn maze with the girls at a pumpkin patch in Los Osos.
Photobucket
Kayla was yelling? Or something? Krissy doesn't know!
Photobucket
Camille and her pumpkin are ghetto.
Photobucket
Rochelle was probably telling me something really interesting about pumpkins.
Photobucket
Taking some home.
Photobucket
Group photo op! Why I am I the witch?
Photobucket
What to carve?
Photobucket
Camille contemplates...
Photobucket
Yummy pumpkin seeds!
And then Jenna and Phil's Wedding...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And Halloween...
Photobucket
Butterfly!
Photobucket
Rochelle... aka preggo Nicole Richie... hilarious.
Photobucket
The girls.
Photobucket
The whole group!

Ok that's all... miss you guys! (And everyone else I love, who I did not have the pleasure of spending last October with).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darth and Hermione are thrilled that they get to share Halloween with you this October! Cute pics, I never got to see Jenna's wedding photos. It's weird to see her with you and Sara - I still remember you guys back in pre-school! Hopefully, the month will fly by until your visit...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a year. it's craziness. if only the weather around here were more like last year this time... it's stinking 80+ lately, I wish I was where you are!

Mom Ryan said...

I just sent you an email telling you about our visit from the Markleys, and missing your presence. Enjoyed the photos of Halloween and Jenna's wedding; of course I was there for the wedding, but I'm not sure if I saw those photos??...very cute! Have a happy week...2 weeks from Friday!