Friday, September 5, 2008

Sweet Sweet Victory

I have internet! In my apartment! I don't have to drive somewhere every day to check my e-mail! Praise God! So, I'll probably write often, because, well, I don't have a lot else going on. I have gotten ahead on my school reading, so that's good, and I'm still getting the apartment organized. And I will actually start working next week! Yay! For those of you who don't know, I got a job with a nanny agency, but I will probably doing temporary stuff for awhile (babysitting). I'm excited to be doing something though, and paychecks are good! Also, I'm officially accepted in the Counseling program, so thank goodness for that. Now I just have to get the finances worked out and I'll be good to go! (And some friends... I could use a few of those). Hopefully soon I'll get some more pictures posted, to make my blog a little more interesting. That's all for now.

No comments: