Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blog Award!


Thanks so much to Melissa (a.k.a. Miel Abeille) at Reminder List for giving me my first blog award! The Prolific Blogger Award is described this way:

A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs.

So, I happily pass the award to...

Julie at DUTCHbeingME
Michelle at SomeGirlsWebSite
Rachel at A Steady Rain



Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

SomeGirl said...

Thank you, Colleen! That's so sweet of you to think of me!! And I'm honored to be in such great company! Thank you! ♥ Michelle

Unknown said...

Awww!! Thanks Colleen for the award!! So sweet! That was a real encouragement to me today!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I think that is a great award for you! Congratulations!

And thank you for thinking of me. You're such a sweetie!

Stacey said...

Lurkers are always welcome at 29lincolnavenue! Comments are nice, but just knowing you are being encouraged is the best thing I could every ask for!

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I am truly honored,

Stacey