Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dancing Machine

If you don't know my best friend Arletta, you can read a bit about her here. She moved to New York a few months ago to continue pursuing her dancing career in the big apple. I wanted to share this fun video, even though it's not, according to her, "the most artistic or creative thing I've ever done." It's still super fun. It's very hard to see her, but if you want to try she's the tiny one in the red shirt on the far right in the front row. :) Enjoy!







Want to read more? Subscribe!

5 comments:

Single and Sane said...

You're right - it is super fun! Thanks for sharing it.

Charlotte said...

Congrats to your friend--that looks like a lot of fun! Stopping in from the Lady Blogger's tea party. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sarah - the Breakup B*tch said...

Thanks for popping by my blog - I'm stopping by from the LB Tea Party as well. That was great! Go your friend for making a go of things in New York!

********** said...

That was REALLY cool! My kids were mezmerized! Popping by from the LB Tea Party!

Muthering Heights said...

That is so cool for your friend!!!!