Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cruising into my 25th Year

Just wanted to give a very brief update so that people don't wonder where I've been. The last couple of weeks have been super busy getting ready to go out of town. This weekend I've been in So. Cal. having a lovely time with my wonderful family. Tomorrow is my 25th birthday (aah!) and I'm going on a cruise to Baja Mexico with 8 of my fabulous friends. So I'm super excited about that, and there will be much to write about when I get back to Portlandia. More about my time away when I return.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy almost birthday, little sis (aka Peach)! Thanks for a really fun visit, it was so good to see you. I can't wait to hear about the cruise, I know it will be fabulous. We miss you already, but can't wait for the longer visit at Thanksgiving. Ally and Tommy are really excited to see everybody.

Love you!

Linda Z said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! :)

Have a wonderful time relaxing and celebrating on your cruise!!

Mom Ryan said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!! AND VERY HAPPY CRUISE!

Love you,
Mom and Dad