Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Ahhhhhhhhh, the beach. There is not a whole lot of night life here in Tavernes, so Adriana and I wandered into an internet cafe. I just think blogging from another country is pretty fun. :) We took a train today from Barcelona to Tavernes, where Adriana´s family has a beach house. We went down to the beach as soon as we got here, went for a swim in the Med Sea, which is warm and glorious, and then took a nap on the sand. :) Don´t worry, I´m careful about sunscreen! Tomorrow will be another day of the same, and it´s too fabulous for words. My half an hour of internet time is almost up, but I wanted to share my good fortune once again. The salt water is great for my mood, my soul, and my rash! It´s gone now. :) Love to my devoted readers! Buenas noches.

2 comments:

Mom Ryan said...

Yes, salt water is gloriously healing. I knew it would heal your sore feet! It sounds like such a fun time.

Tara said...

Wow - reading your last few posts made our Colorado River trip seem so much less exciting! So glad to hear you're having as much fun as you should be. Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories in person, have a safe trip home!