Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home is Where Your Bed Is...

... well technically air mattress. But I am no longer homeless! Last night was the first night in my new apartment. It's much better than I originally thought. The area is safe, it's just not the cutest neighborhood you ever saw. But the apartments are cute, aside from the faded paint on the doors, which they have assured me will be repainted soon (we'll see about that...) It's only about 10 mintues from my school, which I've learned how to get to and from, and where I'm currently using the computer. (Oh, I finally got into school guys!)And, the great part about being in the city is that I am like two minutes away from everything I could possibly need. It's pretty great. There is a school orientation on Thursday, and I will sign up for my classes then. And I have to call my new boss today to discuss my work situation. So everything is falling into place, and I'm pretty excited about it all. To my family members (and Kayla): thanks for the comments, I miss you guys too. In closing, here are some pictures of my new place:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kevin Markley said...

nice toilet!

Mom Ryan said...

Hi! Thanks for the photos, and you sound like you're getting around pretty well! How was the Chinese food last night? Apparently, Kevin isn't as chatty as Rob. But he does appreciate a fine toilet!

Love ya!

androidian said...

Hi Colleen,

Just saw you had a blog from myspace and thought I would check it out. Awesome apartment! I'm glad everything is working out for you. I'll try to check in every now and then to see what you are up to.

Later,
Andrew