Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This Time Last Year... Spain Day 11: Valencia

I'm determined to finish my Spain series before I leave for Haiti. Because Lord knows I'll have a lot more pictures to share when I get back! If you're just tuning in and want to see more, you can go to this post, which has a list of the previous Spain posts. So here is our day in Valencia. I'm not going to narrate too much because we were mostly just exploring the beautiful city. Enjoy!

Arriving at the train station:
The Bull Fighting Arena:








The Silk Exchange:





***







Valencia Cathedral:


A beautiful church:




We saw a wedding!



Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències:


(The City of Arts and Sciences)




Beautiful sunset:




A park where Adriana played as a kid:


You get to climb all over Gulliver. :)





The day ended when we stumbled upon a water show outside this music hall:

Then we took the train back to Tavernes and had some snacks with her family (her aunt could never stop feeding us) and then hit the hay. Only one day left of our trip!

1 comment:

Miel Abeille said...

Valencia looks amazing! But, I admit Haiti is what I am really looking forward to! Have a safe trip!