Thursday, June 17, 2010

How To Be My Hero - And Get Some Fun Stuff For You Too!

As most of you know if you've been around lately, I'm going on a mission/relief trip to Haiti this August to bring the hope of Jesus and a helping hand to the earthquake victims.

Natalie, at Blonde At Heart has offered me a very sweet deal to help me raise money for my Haiti trip, and I hope you'll get involved. Natalie sells Mary Kay products and she makes 50% of the profits (pretty sweet, right?) She has offered to DONATE 45%of the profits to MY Haiti trip!(5% will go toward fees whatnot - she's not making anything off this fundraiser!) And I don't even know her in real life! Pretty amazing stuff. So I would love love love it if you would go here and buy some Mary Kay products for yourself! Shipping is $3, and because Natalie lives in Oregon (a no sales tax state) you don't have to worry about paying tax! Also, for orders $40 or more you will receive a free gift! After you go to her Mary Kay web site and look around at all the great products (some of them BRAND NEW!), you can place your order online. Then send her an email (nataliesmith82@marykay.com) that way she knows that your order is for my Haiti fundraiser. Everybody wins! Thank you soooo much Natalie!! And thanks ahead of time to anyone who participates. :) Happy shopping!

Also, the lovely Sippy Cup Mom wrote a blog post about my trip! So sweet of her! She has been an incredibly encouraging twitter friend too. Go pay her a visit!

Well I'm off to Calistoga for the weekend for my friend Mollie's wedding, so excited! See you all on Monday. :)

**This fundraiser closes on June 27th.



Want to read more? Subscribe!

2 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

That is so amazing! I am definitely going to check it out!

mangiabella said...

awesome - i found you by way of SITS/blogfrog...but now I know it must be PROVIDENCE!!! i would be honored to have you follow me at mangia-bella.blogspot.com - have a glorious day sweet bella, In His Grip, Jaime(a.k.a. mangiabella)